IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

Guest bitroast

I know flying lotus has remixed windowlicker, and played it live a whole lot, so windowlicker may not be the best example to use for your argument (even if there is truth to what you're saying, I'm not sure! I just know that Flylo clearly digs the track)

http://youtu.be/2nnm_I7qszg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

That FlyLo Windowlicker remix was groovy but extremely dissapointing. I'm pretty big Lotus fan too.

I absolutely think he did choose every song on his radio station despite what someone said a few posts back.

I'm worried that the online mode might be dissapointing. Imo, the RDR online mode was a bit rubbish.

What I saw from RDR online was a shit load of potential and a hell of a lot of fun even without all the finesse and content that it needed. So, them having a couple years and a lot of feedback gives me a lot of confidence in their abilities to make something really great out of it. Honestly, you have to be a fucking idiot to screw up GTA online. I've been saying it needed to be this way since GTA 3. That you should be able to play online create a crew, and have turf, and all that shit. It seems like a pretty obvious extension. Not to mention with all the really interesting sandbox type shit that has been popular and successful in the last few years. With the way that GTA is structured it looks like all the content is already there. They just need to organize it properly, make it really seem like your crew matters in some way or another, and reward you for being a badass and it should be great.

Guest Pennywise

I'm worried that the online mode might be dissapointing. Imo, the RDR online mode was a bit rubbish.

What I saw from RDR online was a shit load of potential and a hell of a lot of fun even without all the finesse and content that it needed. So, them having a couple years and a lot of feedback gives me a lot of confidence in their abilities to make something really great out of it. Honestly, you have to be a fucking idiot to screw up GTA online. I've been saying it needed to be this way since GTA 3. That you should be able to play online create a crew, and have turf, and all that shit. It seems like a pretty obvious extension. Not to mention with all the really interesting sandbox type shit that has been popular and successful in the last few years. With the way that GTA is structured it looks like all the content is already there. They just need to organize it properly, make it really seem like your crew matters in some way or another, and reward you for being a badass and it should be great.

I agree that there is potential. Hope there's better game modes than, deathmatch, freeroam etc.

It would be cool if there was a 2-player mode where you race to assasinate AI characters. After one is killed, another spawns somewhere that is the same distance away for both competitors.

It's best out of 10 or whatever.

I agree that there is potential. Hope there's better game modes than, deathmatch, freeroam etc.

It would be cool if there was a 2-player mode where you race to assasinate AI characters. After one is killed, another spawns somewhere that is the same distance away for both competitors.

It's best out of 10 or whatever.

I hope that the integration into classic game types is really seamless, and I hope that it also happens in the open world and not as an instance. It would be awesome to be driving around and all of a sudden a real street race flies right by you.

Whoa, so he did actually get to choose the music for the station named after him in the game? He might actually like Windowlicker? Impossible!

It states that he chose a different song, but was unable to get it on the game. So he was probably like, can we get The Metz track on here? And Warp was like, "you can choose windowlicker or come to daddy."

No it doesn't. He tried to get unreleased Aphex, but couldn't (no surprise there). It says nothing about him choosing another track and then being forced by Warp to pick Windowlicker. The guy just likes Windowlicker, hence why he's also made his own remix of it and stuff.

Guest bitroast

Yeah !! I had no idea until a cutscene sort if frames it perfectly for me. The engine is unreal. Anyone complaining about the graphics are missing the point :-) !!

Archived