IGNORED

Sunday jam made during my studybreaks

Guest ex-voto

Guest kokeboka

I like the beat (especially at 0:27, that's nice), but your bass/lead sounds seem a bit too bright and driven. Are you doing more work on it, or was it an experiment sort of thing?

I love the atmosphere you created in this track ! The first minute has a very grave (solemn? I had to use the dictionary for that ^^) mood.

The rhythm sounds kind of hazardous but in the same time all the beats seem to hit where they have to. And the textures they bring are really full, crunchy.

I like this very much.

Guest ex-voto

thanks for the listen guys, I might work on it a bit more now. I might add an actual bass layer indeed. I also thought it lacked a bit of lower frequencies, but didnt manage to fix it.

Yeah, definitely keep working on this one because it has a bunch of potential.

I don't know what synth you've used for the bass but if you're able to apply a glide effect to it then try that. It sounds kinda brutal and very abrupt when the bassline changes notes but if you were to add a glide effect I think it'll end up sounding a bit more dynamic. You will have to tweak it a whole bunch but I think it might work.

Archived