IGNORED

fire work

cloud capture

wow, you've got some wall of synthezisers stuff going on here.

i liked it, although there were parts were i would've decreased the highest parts, the treble was a bit too much for me at times. the melody was good, i really liked the beat and the overall composition/build,

but like i said, the higher frequencies were a bit too loud in the mix.

I enjoyed listening to this. Music is pretty far out dunno whether that's a good or bad thing. I like what you did with the beat - the way you've got that supa fast percussion mashed with that hip hop beat I thought was cool. I'd love to hear more tunes with that kinda mad beat.

I like it. I thought your last one was well done but sounded really BoCcy & that sort of bugged me, but this one doesn't so all is well!

Thanks Cryptowen, fortunately I've probably listened to more boc over the last 15yrs than any other music. So the influence is just there. It's a double edged sword, sometimes you make something that you really enjoy, and then you're like well that sounds exactly like something else. Now if only when I play my guitar someone would tell me it sounds like Jimi Hendrix, or when I play my drums I sounded like Billy Cobham. Cya

Archived