IGNORED

Blaž - Fertile Eggs

Dpek

Thanks again all of you :) I got a comment somewhere that I should maybe pan some instruments - what do you think? I prefer centered mix but maybe I should broaden my mixing.

Hey man, how goes things?

This song is really quite fantastic! I loved it.

I think it sounds fine the way it is. But it doesn't hurt to try and work in some panning to see how it sounds. It 'could' sound better. Give it a shot and see.

its like a really well-produced mixture of bibio and BoC. Id honestly say leave the track as it is!

im really impressed with your level of production...sounds sooo clear and rich. teach me master!

dpek do you know of a sydney group called seekae? i reckon you'd dig their stuff

I just listened to some tracks on youtube and they're great! Thanks man, will dig some more.

its like a really well-produced mixture of bibio and BoC. Id honestly say leave the track as it is!

im really impressed with your level of production...sounds sooo clear and rich. teach me master!

Dunno what to say, thank you man so much :) First track which got a lot of good feedback from everywhere, I'm kind of stunned!

Hey man, I'm fine, busy with school and love :D as usual. how are you?

I'm well, thanks. Glad to see you're still pumping out quality tunes.

Yeah man, the same, I checked out your soundcloud and it's full of great tracks :)

Dude its been said and tis true. Great track man, crip clean cute and mean love it!

And I must ask, what are you using to achieve such epicness?

Archived