IGNORED

back from the shops

usagi

I am drinking crystal light iced tea at 8.04 in the morning. I've got chicken stew waiting for me just as soon as i can get my lazy ass downstairs. It isn't raining but it is overcast and will probably rain eventually. I'm going to go into town eventually, get a coffee and meet a friend. I have these two days off so i'm going to enjoy them. but on sunday i get sunday letter, paid time and a half. Also i love gerald donald's arpanet and just now rediscovered his amazing wireless internet album. i have a boner.

Guest Enter a new display name

You missed a thread with pictures of super hawt Pakistani models (including some nudes) but Joyrex deleted it. Too bad for you.

essines, our own Ernest Hemingway excepting the canuckitude. you're like the bromance slut of WATMM, everyone wants a piece of that beard and is perpetually blueballing over it. just look at iep.

i don't even

Guest moonchild

i went down stairs but only managed coffee, no stew. stew is not a breakfast thing.

stew is absolutely a breal<fast thing.

I couldn't manage it. not enough nicotine and caffeine in me. and too much vodka. i couldn't do it. also sorry i missed you in portland. i was turned back at the border. but i got to see one of my best friends ever so it worked out. for me at least.

stew (beef), sauerkraut, mashed potatoes and brocolli for breakfast yesterday. stupid rainy day with hard wind, also had lots of soup through the day, winter's hard. pancakes with bacon tomorrow.

Guest moonchild

no worries essiness, we had fun in portland anyway. onetothirtysix bought me a kit to make amigurumi and it's my new great hobby! but it would have been fun.

Guest ex-voto

stew (beef), sauerkraut, mashed potatoes and brocolli for breakfast yesterday. stupid rainy day with hard wind, also had lots of soup through the day, winter's hard. pancakes with bacon tomorrow.

Wow that sounds heavy, how did you name it afterwards?

Archived