IGNORED

How should i respond ..

YO303

How should i respond when someone asks this ...

I got into a fevered argument with my aunt about the trumpets from the book of Revelations. I tried to explain to her that these "strange noises" heard all around the world, were in fact the trumpets; in return she says the trumpets are not audible and are a realization that the end of days had began. I didn't believe her, God works through the physical and his actions are for all to witness, why would he leave such a thing up to interpretation.

What's your take on this.?

How should i respond when someone asks this ...

I got into a fevered argument with my aunt about the trumpets from the book of Revelations. I tried to explain to her that these "strange noises" heard all around the world, were in fact the trumpets; in return she says the trumpets are not audible and are a realization that the end of days had began. I didn't believe her, God works through the physical and his actions are for all to witness, why would he leave such a thing up to interpretation.

What's your take on this.?

Well, I think most, if not all of the so-called "strange sounds" videos are doctored. Like this, for instance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDFNM86I2-U

In regards to the trumpets, perhaps you should tell him to read Revelation. If he does it should be pretty obvious to him that the "trumpets" denote world events, such as World War 3 and that each "trumpet's" sounding is attached to a particular event in the text.

Archived