IGNORED

chosen lords pitcard is different and canada

amnesia

Hi all

I have noticed that the track Pitcard is different in length than the record version ???

ANyone else notice this?

Also I got Chosen today in the mail via CANADA?????

Well done UK post...yes AUSTRALIA and CANADA are the same place! :-(

Guest AlexPallas

i was rather curious if the cd versions deviated from the vinyl version, also isn't the track named 'Pritchard' on the vinyl?

Guest thisket

I don't think so... I have the vinyl and I looked repeatedly at the labels when cataloguing them onto CD.

If it's two different versions, I guess that's a bonus. :rolleyes:

Guest Mr. Magoo
I don't think so... I have the vinyl and I looked repeatedly at the labels when cataloguing them onto CD.

If it's two different versions, I guess that's a bonus. :rolleyes:

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
:santa:

Hi all

I have noticed that the track Pitcard is different in length than the record version ???

ANyone else notice this?

Also I got Chosen today in the mail via CANADA?????

Well done UK post...yes AUSTRALIA and CANADA are the same place! :-(

they are the same length, just the cd version has 2 sec. more scilence. Would it depend on where the track really ends?

listen with more attention

:excl:

i actually think some people on slsk, i mean SOME... are sharing mp3's gathered from the eps instead of actual chosen lords... some dude named "vaunce" on slsk was sharing what i think is legit chosen lords but i didn't get all of the tracks... i gathered some more from other people and they just seemed louder

i dunno maybe they are all the same and i do have to just listen more carefully :turned:

Guest AlexPallas

all you have to do is line up the vinyl tracks with the cd tracks on a music program and you'll know if there's any deviation (besides the assumed remastering from cd). still haven't got the cd yet! nor the poster!

I have the actual CD. I dont use soulseek. The tracks both end in the same way but one one CD has more scilence at the end. I have no reason to believe they are different so im not goning to go through the trouble to check. They are mastered a bit differently but that can be expected.

I just found a real difference maybe? Theres XMD 5a is a 5 secs longer on the cd. I may have a bad vinyl rip though. There is just more at the begginning of the track, those bells. I tried to sync them up. probably a bad vinyl ri[p though, Ill try it with my picture disc.

Archived