IGNORED

Nervøs Velour (work in progress)

Guest ansgaria

This is great! I am not sure what you're thinking of adding for a bassline etc, but I think it works quite well the way it is. The way it is right now is quite spacey. Sounds like a dreamy, hot summer day or something.

If you make substantial changes to it maybe you'd be willing to sell me this version before doing so?

Edit: sell me it for me to listen to, not sell me the rights to it. :emb:

Guest ansgaria

Thanks. I somehow feels it needs a bassline, but all the ones I've recorded has seemed to add a very subtle difference, which is what I'm aiming for, but it always takes up some of the spaciness. I just thinks it sounds a bit flat.

If the bassline takes some of the spaciness out, would putting the guitar track through an imager and widening it up put some of the spaciness back? Maybe you can find a happy medium that way. =)

I'm not very experienced with production yet so I have no real advice but if the end result is anything like this original, I'm sure it will be great. Great work boss.

I like this. I think a high, slow, melodic bass could be beautiful, but the track also works as is. Nice recording of the guitar too!

Archived