IGNORED

JDSY - LA Apple (Wisp Remix)

Guest JDSY

I like

Agree'd!!!

Just a thought, but Wisp's music would be perfectly suited for this kind of vocal-play... Not full on vocals or anything, but something like this remix here..

Shite, hoping Wisp puts out something new soon!

JDSY, is there more of your music I can listen to somewheres?!

Stephen G,

www.jdsy.bandcamp.com has a bunch of stuff, there are vocals interspersed within. or if you want official releases check out Itunes or spotify and other stores ect... but if you really want to buy something go to bandcamp, because any download is free, but you can also pay what you want if you think it's good!

or just check out the other youtube videos out there :D

Stephen G,

www.jdsy.bandcamp.com has a bunch of stuff, there are vocals interspersed within. or if you want official releases check out Itunes or spotify and other stores ect... but if you really want to buy something go to bandcamp, because any download is free, but you can also pay what you want if you think it's good!

or just check out the other youtube videos out there :D

Thanks man! I'm going to check it out first thing in the morning. If this rmx is any indication of your work, I'm going to love it!

:beer:

Stephen,

Most of my stuff is more experimental and more complex listening... the original L.A. Apple is a slow beat, that has sort of an IDM style bridge. I put vocals on a good amount of my stuff, but the majority of the stuff at bandcamp is instrumental, tho you can find a few vocals mixed in.

the ghostly release as well as the moodgadget stuff has a consisten theme of vocals, but thats' because that's what they envision for me as an artist and what might catch the ears of listeners more so, but myself I produce/write a lot of music with out words. Either lyrics are completely easy and cathartic, spontaneous and 'inspired' or I have complete writers block... or I really take my time before recording. I used to just make the lyrics up and record them in one go but I am looking for new processes in regards to saying anything on tracks.

my next thing is learning to actually play on keyboard the more melodic stuff so that I am more a part of the music. I feel like more and more people just make recordings, and soon it will be a passe skill, hard to stay different. I think if I make a recorded tune, it is going to be different and pushing some boundaries (while also relying on almost oldschool technique) but how many listeners can tell the difference nowadays? we all are trying to get people to listen to our music, so the key is to make it as personalized as possible and true to you as possible.

2SHORT.jpg

yeah, unfortunately i don't think wisp ever finished this one, or if he did I have no idea, maybe he's keeping it in his 'vault'.

I'm lucky I have even this copy, which doesn't even exist on my hard drive, it was floating around in my email and that's where I found it.

Maybe I'll try to 'cover' his version. I dunno. nobody can do it like wisp though :D

Stephen,

Most of my stuff is more experimental and more complex listening... the original L.A. Apple is a slow beat, that has sort of an IDM style bridge. I put vocals on a good amount of my stuff, but the majority of the stuff at bandcamp is instrumental, tho you can find a few vocals mixed in.

the ghostly release as well as the moodgadget stuff has a consisten theme of vocals, but thats' because that's what they envision for me as an artist and what might catch the ears of listeners more so, but myself I produce/write a lot of music with out words. Either lyrics are completely easy and cathartic, spontaneous and 'inspired' or I have complete writers block... or I really take my time before recording. I used to just make the lyrics up and record them in one go but I am looking for new processes in regards to saying anything on tracks.

my next thing is learning to actually play on keyboard the more melodic stuff so that I am more a part of the music. I feel like more and more people just make recordings, and soon it will be a passe skill, hard to stay different. I think if I make a recorded tune, it is going to be different and pushing some boundaries (while also relying on almost oldschool technique) but how many listeners can tell the difference nowadays? we all are trying to get people to listen to our music, so the key is to make it as personalized as possible and true to you as possible.

Great work! I've been onto your bandcampl listening the last few mornings :emotawesomepm9:

I have the "full version" some where, but even that isn't finished. and the mastering/mixing is shit. I lost the stems for a while, and the edits I did on them...but only recently just found them in a dark recess of my hard drive. We shall seeeeee....

• 1 year later...
Guest sonnyskare

I have the "full version" some where, but even that isn't finished. and the mastering/mixing is shit. I lost the stems for a while, and the edits I did on them...but only recently just found them in a dark recess of my hard drive. We shall seeeeee....

It's pretty good. Too bad it was never finished...

Archived