IGNORED

How do I get high quality sounds?

Guest BillyMcTreeSnap

I got this thing called an exciter and it kind of forces harmonics (the one I have was free and also comes with a high pass so you can only apply the effect to a certain frequency range and up which is kind of cool because it colours the sound and also forces top end on low quality samples that are missing high treble. I think I should have closed the brackets ages ago but its too late to turn back now.

This won't increase the sound quality but like I said its pretty interesting. Turning the high pass off and applying it to drums seems to get cool results

...)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

How the fuck did that make me laugh? So stupid, yet it yielded a LOL out of a jaded interweber like me. Cryptowen must harness crystal skull magik or something.

How the fuck did that make me laugh? So stupid, yet it yielded a LOL out of a jaded interweber like me. Cryptowen must harness crystal skull magik or something.

THIS, holy shit, that was just so perfectly silly

Archived