IGNORED

Do you have a favorite game studio, designer or publisher?

Rubin Farr

Guest Iain C

Mass Effect was a good series, but the reason I chose 90s Bioware specifically is that their style has changed markedly, from a more pen-and-paper RPG/booklike approach to something more cinematic. They still make great games... just not AS great.

Hideo Kojima. I'm surprised no one has mentioned him yet. He is a genius.

Hironobu Sakaguchi is great as well. He's the one behind the great Final Fantasy games. FF1-FF10. Also Bushido Blade, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Parasite Eve, Kingdom Hearts, Xenogears.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Does the huge failure of The Old Republic tarnish Bioware's legacy? Maybe they need to stick to

consoles and refine their action/RPG engine beyond Mass Effect.

nah, they have a pretty strong history. i feel that every company should be allowed to make a bad game here or there (no matter how big of a flop. lol). i mean come on, to think that a company will only put out good games and never a bad one would be flawed thinking. and i agree, they should stick to what they know and try to improve it. not try to branch out, cause failure apparently is what happens. lol

Archived