IGNORED

newbEXperimental

Thanks alot for listening, I'm not gonna lie your comments made my day, thanks for those. I don't like the fruity sounds to much too, I'm just a lazyass %fucker, my "control" is really far from good. I think I'm more like a kid with a chemstry set than scientist (who'd produce the real good ACID!)

Well I have 2 more I like to share

http://soundcloud.com/just-a-random-amateur/i-sitar

http://soundcloud.com/just-a-random-amateur/verstaubtes-foto

Ma Story:

27y old, I'm on fruity for ~ 1+1/2 year already but I just have a handfull mp3 I like to listen to.

I never played an instrument and I'm really bad at clapping rhythms, singing, dancing and everything. I just love music alot and that's it. I believe I have a odd sense of music, not that I'm too special, it is just really hard to scare me off with music,

I have really low expectations about my stuff but I have alot of fun sometimes so I keep on for sure.

--- now ---

I got blamed by my friends for buying a synth for 1800€ without knowing shit about producing but I got a freaking V- SYNTH GT now it is really amazing even when I cannot play at all. I gonna plugg it into the pc now, I never did that, that is my new project.

Sampling is the other thing on my list, I'm really intrested in it but I'm a virgin!

Fruity got some fresh new VSt but I did not take my own samples yet.

( I'm not getting to many tips, I just got a VST pack and I'm really happy about that, inculding Korg Legecy Cell and Korg Wavestation, I like those!! like the Accelerator sound on Korg Legacy it's kinda freakin epic)

Guest Frankie5fingers

im really liking that second one of the new bunch. i hear A LOT of potential with it. you really need to work on those drums like you say. it has that preset sound. but the rest sounds pretty legit. keep up the great work!

oh, and welcome!

the "I Sitar" and "tokilove" are my personal special songs, the other stuff is more wierd...

http://soundcloud.com/just-a-random-amateur/34567867sl12

last one for today

I'm kinda happy poeple listen to my shit,

I guess I'm going to make my crapsounds ready

im really liking that second one of the new bunch. i hear A LOT of potential with it. you really need to work on those drums like you say. it has that preset sound. but the rest sounds pretty legit. keep up the great work!

oh, and welcome!

thanks man!

your comment is just a little to nice man :/

this welcome worked good !

Thanks alot man!

Today was synth day... before it could happen my fruity crashed and now it won't start at all!

I'm going to fix that... I'll post on here again when I have uploaded all my shares.

Archived