IGNORED

Guild Wars 2

FLA FUR BIS FLE

Pretty good so far. Probably the most unique MMO I've played. It is actually a bit crazy. Spent my time today eating mushrooms and changing in size, fighting giant golems, getting lost, trying to sort out the partying vs overflow system, figuring out how all the skill sets work and weapon sets etc. Playing as a thief, currently. Definitely the most dynamic MMO I've played so far. Good times.

I have to agree with you there. The world PvP was down when I got out of work so I spent my time PvE'ng Tonight and it was a lot of fun. Elementalist is pretty unique.

There's so many different spells depending on which weapon you have Equipped. And I'm starting to get used to switching through the different elements depending on the moment. Also the combo overlay between classes is really unique.

So far it is a very fun game and no monthly fee.

i have zero interest in pvp, all i wanna do is explore, do quests, loot, do dungeons, kill bosses, loot, raid, loot. is this game for me? i played wow like 24/7 between 2004 and 09 and haven't tried another mmo since, but this does look interesting, apart from the fact that there are no real classes and i love to tank.

Archived