IGNORED

The Bro - Blow Your Own Synth Trumpet

Guest The Bro

the best part starts at 2:18. I have to admit, the first 35 seconds, where it's just the drums playing, are pretty painful to listen to. But then you bring in the pads and all that and all is forgiven. Great melodies!

but as I sad, the two minute mark is where it gets good. sounds like a cheesy 80's sitcom. the ending is crazy cool too. could've been a track on its own.

not much more to say. the track overall was pretty enjoyable, but I really didn't like the parts with just the drums.

"Who's bad ?" :music:

It's been already said but the intro is a bit too long and the ending is really great.

Problem is imo that it sounds A LOT too "MIDI" - I mean it seems like you've been using MIDI Instruments only. I can get it for the synth trumpet, but it makes your tune sound a lot like a 90's video game OST like Theme Hospital.

But don't get me wrong, I love Theme Hospital's music ;)

Oh and the trumpet sound is very reminiscent of the one in Sabrina's Boys Boys Boys !

The drums that come in at around 1:25 the ones that come after that I much prefer to the ones at the start of the song.. In my opinion it would be nicer to start the song with those drums :)

I really like the synth pads that feature all the way through the song too. Would be nice to have change of chords though maybe?

"Who's bad ?" :music:

It's been already said but the intro is a bit too long and the ending is really great.

Problem is imo that it sounds A LOT too "MIDI" - I mean it seems like you've been using MIDI Instruments only. I can get it for the synth trumpet, but it makes your tune sound a lot like a 90's video game OST like Theme Hospital.

But don't get me wrong, I love Theme Hospital's music ;)

Oh and the trumpet sound is very reminiscent of the one in Sabrina's Boys Boys Boys !

Half of it were cheap sounds I downloaded and was running through Kontact in Cubase VST back 05. You're right about the rest of the sounds being the synth trumpet, keys and vox which all came from a midi module namely my Korg 05r/w which is full cheesiness lol.

Archived