IGNORED

A Remix

Squee

REALLY agree with the hitman comment. amazing sounds :)

I'm curious to know what Hitman track(s) you guys are thinking about :)

And again, thank you so much! :)

Apparantly, the version with vocals is getting released (or maybe it already has been released?)... so yeah, don't listen that version.

to me, it sounds like it could be in a Hitman game - maybe menu music. or even tense background music while you're sneaking around especially as it begins to pick up near the middle :)

and what about this instrumental version? is that getting a release?

to me, it sounds like it could be in a Hitman game - maybe menu music. or even tense background music while you're sneaking around especially as it begins to pick up near the middle :)

and what about this instrumental version? is that getting a release?

Ah! Gotcha!

Nope, because the band hasn't heard the instrumental version and they don't know of it. I made it for myself because I didn't want the remix to go to waste. Had I only made the vox version I never would have listened to it myself.

Btw. this is not a bump post. I'm writing this from my phone and can't comment on other people's music since I don't have my headphones on me. I'll make some feedback posts when I get home

Hey! This piece is wonderful, I love the little tiny snare blip that you have going in the beginning and the strings/synths around the very middle are right up my alley. Wow, then it hit the 4/4 section and it got that much better. Nice.

If your kick isn't layered, I would recommend EQing it around the 1000's-2000's with a Q set to 1 or something rather, so that it cuts through the lows while still having beef in the 300-400's. Or just add another tighter/brighter kick on top of it. =)

Edit: Actually, scratch that second half. I listened to the newest version on the second page and I could tell you fixed it well. Bravo!

Archived