IGNORED

Something new - very unfinished ...

encym

I'd keep the atmospheric background and the rhythms (with the burialish cymbals)

So what would you get rid of?

Nothing, maybe just emphasize those elements, I don't think that the track need any underlined simple melody line, I was liking the loose atmospheric thing...

i would fine tune the snare (right now it sounds close to the third major if i'm not mistaken - i'd tune it down a short semitone)

Cheers! To me, it sounds like the minor 3rd, which fits (different intervals for the other chords of course)

I'd keep the atmospheric background and the rhythms (with the burialish cymbals)

So what would you get rid of?

Nothing, maybe just emphasize those elements, I don't think that the track need any underlined simple melody line, I was liking the loose atmospheric thing...

Good point, thanks for taking the time to listen. It will see some significant changes in one way or the other.

Respect your perseverance, for me it's always a couple of hours of jamming and I seldom open a project twice even though I know I should... Don't truss noone:)

Well, you've got to go the extra mile...

This reminds me of Amon Tobin for some reason. Not sure what to think about that synth at the 1:29 mark though. Everything else feels really thought out and planned, but something about that synth just seems wrong. Sounds a bit weird and out of place to me.

But that's pretty much all the negative stuff I have to say about this. Sounds pretty high quality as always.

This reminds me of Amon Tobin for some reason. Not sure what to think about that synth at the 1:29 mark though. Everything else feels really thought out and planned, but something about that synth just seems wrong. Sounds a bit weird and out of place to me.

But that's pretty much all the negative stuff I have to say about this. Sounds pretty high quality as always.

Thanks for your thoughts! I certainly empathise with what you say. It's guitar, not synth though :-)

Which in a way is flattering.... as is the comparison to Amon, though he is leagues above this of course.

Anyhow, I'll keep working on this! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived