IGNORED

Come Home

granty

Guest Lucy Faringold

this is really nice. Relaxing but with a strong rhythm. The way it resolves towards the end is really great too.

cool, pleasant vibe.

(I would slightly boost the higher frequencies, especially on the snare)

Great work on harmony, well done.

Verry bright colored piece

cheers

Guest Frankie5fingers

this is awesome. i love how you captured the feel of the 70's but updated it at the same time. very well done.

the melody is very nice, well chosen! cannot say anyhting bad about the structure maybe you should still play a little bit with the dynamics of those bellish sounds but I'm not sure of that myself. overall fat sound, nice work!

Guest active galaxies

Sounds pretty good, Structurally I like where you take it after ~2:20ish, production-wise it all stacks up well, although some of the high-treble could be a little brighter in places.

I don't know the original inspiration, so can't comment on how it relates to that, but overall a nice job that doesn't outstay its welcome.

I rolled a lot of the top end off actually, well spotted - I think with things like EQ and dynamics I'm a bit heavy handed though. Thanks for the feedback.

Guest Aserinsky

The production here is wonderful, it's certainly got that 70s style warmth but doesn't sound at all nostalgic just for the sake of it. Really enjoyed it!

Archived