IGNORED

Favorite 2 Songs I've Ever Written

android402

First track: Piano bits remind me of Saint Saens, drums are lush. If you dropped the lead synth you could score movie trailers with that stuff. I think the synth is the only thing I have a problem with here, it kind of skeeters across the top distracting without really saying enough. Plus I'd make the high pass filter bit shorter so it's more dramatic. These are only minor gripes though and tbh I'd ignore them and keep plugging away as you've clearly got talent.

Second track is pretty flawless, you should score for film, really cinematic. Excellent development throughout.

Guest Lucy Faringold

this stuff is legit incredible. Amazing command of melody, structure and atmosphere. 3.20 to 3.60 of the second track is like damn. I love the way the classical-sounding elements mesh with the dynamic beats and electronics.

Let us know when you have a release available cause i'll be all over it.

the whole song is very nice, the synth didn't get to me as strong as the rest of the track especially the pianos, I think at one part 3 pianos are playing diffrent stuff at the same time,I wonder if all the other pianos would work together with the beat
and towards the outro there is a "spaced" kick or some sound ~3,20, I'd like a whole part with those kind of stuff,
I wouldn't have had the idea but you already used this sound and it fits in very good,
I also like the idea of the outro,

great track, the first part is very catchy the last part is really great too, i like this stuff, this ARP sound I want those sounds man! I'm not sure about the sound of the pianos in the last part. anyways very good work.

Archived