IGNORED

A video i made

phudoshin

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lost cloud

Hi all!

Sorry for my lack of english words (I am french)

I watched your video and I think it is very good!! I love this closed sight of the woman's walk with this music that fits exactly her movement and her charm. I love the atmosphere of old grey films where the light is perfection. I didn't know this song before, thank you for the discover :)

I wonder if you made others videos! about or not about boards of canada! The videos that people make about boards (and other groups) are very interesting because they reveal feeling about sounds.

I am looking for videos made by BoC fans but they are hard to find although I got some that I can share if you want!

The video of Dayvan cowboy made by "pro" is good at the begining because it shows images that are original and "dirty" enough taken from reportages, but the second part of the video is really sad because of the "cliché" of surf, an advertising sport. That's my opinion about it.

Go ahead with your video work!! and show more

Lost cloud

Guest roygbiv

Am I missing something here? no disrespect but I see nothing more than a b/w film slowed down some with the music in the background.

Am I missing something here? no disrespect but I see nothing more than a b/w film slowed down some with the music in the background.

Well thats what it IS but the atmosphere this process captures is the point so if you missed it.. oh well.

Would the same thing work if you got any old scene from any old b/w film? No - that's why i spent some time choosing this scene.

six-five-two:

Heres the mov file by the way.

boc video mov file

Archived