Guest TVHEAD

Here is my first track after long time, made in Ableton with few drum samples, upright bass simulation and a lot of reverb!

nice melodic peace dude, i really like the textures and synths playing, but it's a little bit too repetetiv imo
maybe a little break would help or some more rhythmic variation would be good.
but i quite like the melodie, that works pretty good :)
keep it up

There we go! A fellow reverb lover! I like this a lot. I don't mind the repetitiveness of it, but perhaps a break, as suggested by Qatarsis, would add to the song nicely.

Great work though.

There we go! A fellow reverb lover! I like this a lot. I don't mind the repetitiveness of it, but perhaps a break, as suggested by Qatarsis, would add to the song nicely.

Great work though.

This.

Great track though. Keep building on it or something.

This is really nice! The intro was too long for me, so I confess I skipped ahead. I like the simplicity of it and find it does have a nice little flow in its repetition.

I think the track would really go somewhere if you put an interesting sound or melody or both in place of the higher harmonies that come in at 2:27. It needs something sonically to excite the palette. The harmonies there are cool and I feel like they would do nicely to cool down from wherever the track would go in the section after that.

This is the wannabe producer/arranger in me talking, feel free to disregard. Lovely work.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PeZse

I think the intro is too long, and there is some strange noise in 1:43 which does not fit well there, but maybe that sounds strange just for me, I don't know. :) But besides these I really-really like this track. The bassy synth sound and the main melody is very catchy, the reverb and delay in the ending sounds pretty good.

• 1 month later...

Archived