IGNORED

Need some hoover samples for silly hardcore/old skool productions

Josso

I was suggested Hoovermaker 1.1 but it just doesn't work on Cubase SX2 for me (just flicks splash screen and doesn't open). I tried tweaking some stuff up with my Microkorg but it's not the same. Ideally I would use Hoovermaker 1.0 but I can't find it anywhere... it's like a dead link spree. I wanted to try some actual Juno emulators but I could only find "Junox2" and not a download in sight.

Can anyone suggest some others?

i looked for ages for a juno vst

found a russian one and it was totally shit

absynth has a preset called drum n bass hoover, i believe...

it`s pretty schweet

Downloaded Absynth 3. It goes up to 31 in presets then it's just defaults I presume for editing purposes. Didn't see it anywhere =(. What version is this preset in... or maybe it's a non demo thing.

Guest Promo

Try getting some samples.

I think I got JunoX2 in Cubase. I think its quite fat. Comes with 3 oscillators I think so u can achieve some pretty beefy sounds.

Try getting some samples.

I think I got JunoX2 in Cubase. I think its quite fat. Comes with 3 oscillators I think so u can achieve some pretty beefy sounds.

Can you upload the VST for it? I was looking but google only had dead links and a lot of crap. Samples arn't the same I need emulation so I can manipulate properly.

Guest 死んでく

havent done this in a while

u take 3 sawtooth waves, then u detune them +3 up +3 down and one in the middle ( i think one in the middle) then u change the volume and envelope until u like it

bloke off soulseek drum and bass chatroom told me ages ago... safe bloke he was :)

Guest boo

samples are fine for silly hardcore/old skool productions, because that's how it was done methinks

Guest Promo
Can you upload the VST for it? I was looking but google only had dead links and a lot of crap. Samples arn't the same I need emulation so I can manipulate properly.

Sure I'll post it in a mo.

Guest Analogue Wings

I have an actual MKS-50.

What kind of hooverage would you like me to sample for you?

I have an actual MKS-50.

Anything 4/4 from patch 86 please :grin:

Oh and thanks for the VST Promo!

Guest Analogue Wings

I have an actual MKS-50.

Anything 4/4 from patch 86 please :grin:

OK, but the famous Hoovers, are patch b86 tweaked a bit. I'll do a selection...

Archived