IGNORED

This Message

hokum

Guest Frankie5fingers

pretty cool. but when those breaks kicked in the third section i felt ripped away from the song. you had a great vibe going but the sudden change doesnt work for me. maybe if you made the song a bit longer and took more time progressing into it i would like it more.

Good feed sir. I spliced the ending on from an earlier save point that was originally the beginning. Lets see how I can keep working it.

okay, there is a LOT on my mind to say after experiencing this thread. i am eating really hot chili, so this may take a while..

i don't even know how to start. you need to not at all listen to anyone's feedback whatsoever. lock yourself in the studio for at least 3 hours a day, without internet or distractions and make more more more. if you don't know how to deal with a track, you should just shelve it and move on. okay, i'm starting to sound like a weirdo, and this chili is calling me on so many levels. calling me names, even.

i love it !. please more more more more. i came home from a long day at work, murdered some guy in chess, actually murdered like three guys in a row, then smoked a bowl and drank two beers really fast and listened to some awesome music while eating hot chili.

god dammit

okay, there is a LOT on my mind to say after experiencing this thread. i am eating really hot chili, so this may take a while..

i don't even know how to start. you need to not at all listen to anyone's feedback whatsoever. lock yourself in the studio for at least 3 hours a day, without internet or distractions and make more more more. if you don't know how to deal with a track, you should just shelve it and move on. okay, i'm starting to sound like a weirdo, and this chili is calling me on so many levels. calling me names, even.

i love it !. please more more more more. i came home from a long day at work, murdered some guy in chess, actually murdered like three guys in a row, then smoked a bowl and drank two beers really fast and listened to some awesome music while eating hot chili.

god dammit

lovely lovely track. so nice to hear some good beat programming.

an echo'ing thanks ... puts forth efforts

Guest tonfarben

Oh, that´s a really nice one! I like the beats, the melodies, everything. Your soundcloud is also nice. I will follow you. Keep it up! :-)

Archived