IGNORED

Obama Admin. admits to surveillance methods: Beating a Dead Horse Pt. 74

SR4

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was

Just because you can't match the other people in this thread intellectually doesn't mean that you need to starting looking for easier targets. I'm aware (for the most part) how our political system works. I'm asking this forum for ideas, suggestions, and comments about positive things that could be done. Especially considering we have people who are actively involved in this process already. I'm also very tired of people going in circles about the information when productive things could be getting done. I was attempting to open a dialogue in the direction of change rather than mulling over how horrible the situation has become.

Lol

Sorry adieu, I couldn't help laughing at your obvious idea of getting rid of the current 'regime'. Do you happen to live in a dictatorship, by any means? Somewhere in Africa or the middle east?

Match intellectually? On this forum? What intellect is there to match, if the basic premisse that people are from all over the world with various levels of expressing themselves in English is being completely ignored? I can hardly recognise any.

Good luck with your political activism, though.

Lol

Sorry adieu, I couldn't help laughing at your obvious idea of getting rid of the current 'regime'. Do you happen to live in a dictatorship, by any means? Somewhere in Africa or the middle east?

Match intellectually? On this forum? What intellect is there to match, if the basic premisse that people are from all over the world with various levels of expressing themselves in English is being completely ignored? I can hardly recognise any.

Good luck with your political activism, though.

I live in Texas. Dictatorship is arguable. I've recently become very concerned with the political climate and direction of our country. I have a lot of free time, and I want to help.

Perhaps use some of that free time to develop some different set of perspectives, before you jump on the political activism bandwagon with the naive idea of getting rid of a regime without knowing what that actually means. Dictatorship is hardly arguable. People using those kinds of arguments should stick to being victims off their own emotional states, instead of "helping" a true cause.

Perhaps use some of that free time to develop some different set of perspectives, before you jump on the political activism bandwagon with the naive idea of getting rid of a regime without knowing what that actually means. Dictatorship is hardly arguable. People using those kinds of arguments should stick to being victims off their own emotional states, instead of "helping" a true cause.

:derp:

It's awfully quiet. Shouldn't all the intellectuals on the other side of the pond sleep right now? The intellectualism on this side of the pond doesn't match the standards.

I'm asking this forum for ideas, suggestions, and comments about positive things that could be done.

One way to approach it is, if the Government really wants to know what you think, don't anybody so ever has be sorry they even wanted to do more look like!

Void_Anime.jpg

AAAHHHH HAH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Adieu, communication and dissemination is the first way to act. You might also want to consider attending local gov't meetings, if possible. In most of these houses there are numbers and ads for various organizations around your area, especially in major urban centers. Also consider looking on national websites for movements, Occupy, NORML, whatever floats your boat. There should be local meeting setups, protests, etc.

The problem with "fighting the man" is that it requires effort. I don't think most Americans are apathetic towards the current situation; they are just lazy.

It's awfully quiet. Shouldn't all the intellectuals on the other side of the pond sleep right now? The intellectualism on this side of the pond doesn't match the standards.

6wJgLPn.jpg

Adieu, communication and dissemination is the first way to act. You might also want to consider attending local gov't meetings, if possible. In most of these houses there are numbers and ads for various organizations around your area, especially in major urban centers. Also consider looking on national websites for movements, Occupy, NORML, whatever floats your boat. There should be local meeting setups, protests, etc.

The problem with "fighting the man" is that it requires effort. I don't think most Americans are apathetic towards the current situation; they are just lazy.

Thanks for the insight.

IMGP0043.JPG

what intellect is there to match... i can hardly recognize any.

is it just me or is godel calling everyone here stupid? or is he saying that he's not intelligent enough to recognize intelligence if there is any small tiny degree of cultural differences or slight language barriers between himself and the person on the other end of the digits?

this is rhetorical questions.

edit- i hadn't seen sr4s previous post, so i guess it's not just me then.

Archived