IGNORED

TNT review TH

Nebraska

What the fuck does this even mean: "What’s left is close to what Dick called kipple: the contemporary shorn of relevance; luxuriating junk."

I know the answer to your question only because I've been reading a bunch of Phillip K. Dick novels (there was a really amazing sale on Amazon Kindle versions a few months ago): a recurring theme in some of his novels, which includes _Do Androids Dream...?_ (Blade Runner), is this idea that modern society leads to people owning a bunch of unnecessary shit. That reviewer was such a bad writer--he seemed to assume that you knew about all this already. God that was a shitty review.

yeah, but its just showing how lame the reviewer is and lame is kind for this kind of individual, this reviewer is just uneducated musically, have not develop his own taste. Oneontrix is just some hipster ambient music, and BOC is too good now for hipsters to like it, so they diss it, or whatever.

Have you heard Rifts by Oneohtrix Point Never ? Its a pretty strong record, trust me.

sure, I liked it when I first listened to it but its far from a amazing record. now its been 3 month I didnt listened to it, didnt miss it at all. You gotta admit it lacks a bit of real consistency. its borderline boring actually, but I'm not surprise that hipsters will love it.

Not really, Laser to laser is my definition of real consistency

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3soucm9emO4

Guest Dogboy73

2 out of 5? That's harsh. It obviously didn't meet the reviewers expectations! Can't please everyone & everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course.

Archived