IGNORED

Happy 4th!

J3FF3R00

that crap flick? come on bro, i thought we were two wayward spirits who discovered that we both like beach boys pet sounds on one fateful galactic night? what happened to THAT, MAN?

do you KNOW what i'm saying? we both liked pet sounds guy. i thought that meant something

I GUESS NOT

Fuck all y'all. I work tomorrow, and there are guests in my home trying to convince me that the need for sleep is in my brain. Fuck that shit, I need my sleep to function and not call you a retarded nationalist pissing contest-prone lush. Suck my dick, I work tomorrow, don't fucking wake me up.

I love how you went to your computer and posted this on watmm while you have people over

Fuck all y'all. I work tomorrow, and there are guests in my home trying to convince me that the need for sleep is in my brain. Fuck that shit, I need my sleep to function and not call you a retarded nationalist pissing contest-prone lush. Suck my dick, I work tomorrow, don't fucking wake me up.

I love how you went to your computer and posted this on watmm while you have people over

Did I mention how surprised I was that they were coming? I had maybe a week's notice, if that. They're still here, and the quasi-brother-in-law is a psych major, stirring up shit I'm doing my best to work out. Fucker called me out on this, too, called it "hiding". Whatever, you're a guest, fucking say thank you for the clean towels.

Archived