IGNORED

Remix kit: "Secrets"

ZoeB

Hi everyone!

So I made this song a while back called Secrets. I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I'd like to open it up for other people to remix.

You can download the remix kit from http://www.transistorsounds.com/files/secrets.zip

Sorry the kit's a bit hastily put together. I'm kind of swamped with things right now. These are just the vocals for Secrets. If you've only worked on instrumental music before, it's a fun chance to break out of your comfort zone. I've included the tempo and key. You can hear some of my own mixes of the track over at http://zoeblade.bandcamp.com/album/music-for-hacking if you're curious, but I'd like to hear what different people come up with, especially anyone who hasn't heard my own mixes of the song. There's no one "right" sound for it. I look forward to hearing some some diverse, eclectic mixes!

You can do whatever you'd like with your remixes, but if I could release the best ones as an EP via my label Transistor Sounds, I'd really appreciate it.

All the best,
Zoë.

No news yet, but it's a while off being released (several months at least) and anyone and everyone is free to join in the fun. :)

Guest Frankie5fingers

cant believe i missed this. downloading it now. gonna listen and see if i can come up with anything, so im not promising anything. lol

Thanks, whoever anonymously sent me a Secrets remix! ...but I can't download the file. Is there another way you can send it?

Archived