IGNORED

Electronic Track by Blissbox & 0edit

Guest blissbox

Guest The Bro

Hi there. Firstly I wanna say I think you're far more skilled musician than me but if I'm being honest this isn't my kind of bag. :-) I personally couldn't find an obvious hook to latch onto and I'm a hooky kinda guy lol. Plus I'm more into uplifiting vibes and this is quite dark. I think others here will appreciate your tunes more than me. Anyways will keep an eye on your other stuff though. All the best from the UK.

i think it's well produced and a good example of the skittery beats aesthetic, but thought it didn't really have much emotion or direction. a stronger theme throughout would help - thought you might develop that piano a bit more but was disappointed...

Mix wise it sounds pretty good. I just wish the piano was a real piano. It sounds a bit too keyboard-ish and/or midi-ish.

Just a quick heads-up... make sure to comment on other people's stuff as well. That way you'll also get more feedback

Archived