IGNORED

Polynomial-C (Maceo Plex Edit)

Shabax

although i remember years ago there was a dance floor version of windowlicker that disgusted me for similar reasons to those posted in this thread. however, that was released on vinyl for moneys and i'm pretty sure it had no distinctive sound at all and was more pointless.

Trentmoller as "Run Jeremy" It was more of an edit - extended drum breaks, a subtle 4/4 beat - I enjoyed it more myself because it preserved the actual song's best bits. Pretty sure RDJ used it himself in a live DJ set, the one at Traffic/Torino if I recall correctly.

I'm kind of an all or nothing guy when it comes to remixes, i like drastic re-works or minor tweaks. This Maceo Plex remix is something in between and it doesn't do it for me personally.

run jeremy version makes sense. all the soundforge edits in windowlicker keep knocking the track out of sync with the other deck which is annoying when you're surrounded by hot semi naked women who are pumping hard to sexbeats in the club VIP ZONE while you are doing an ALL VINYL LIVE DJ SET on TOTALLY COOL TECHNICS DECKS #YOLO SWAG PLAYA PIMP VINYL DJ SEXUALLY ACTIVE

run jeremy version makes sense. all the soundforge edits in windowlicker keep knocking the track out of sync with the other deck which is annoying when you're surrounded by hot semi naked women who are pumping hard to sexbeats in the club VIP ZONE while you are doing an ALL VINYL LIVE DJ SET on TOTALLY COOL TECHNICS DECKS #YOLO SWAG PLAYA PIMP VINYL DJ SEXUALLY ACTIVE

haha, you set the scene man, i was there, in da cluhb.

Archived