IGNORED

Knave

Thiefinger

Dude! Put out a physical album release of these tracks, I'd buy it right now. I wanna blast this in the car. 'Steffi' is gorgeous!

Oh wow... Thanks! Appreciate it.

Most of my stuff on Soundcloud is downloadable for free, because no one's buying it on bandcamp or anywhere else for that matter.

I'd love to be able to make a "real album" sometime but right now it's not possible I think.

And thanks for the "Steffi" -comment. That track is one of my favourites too.

The digital distortion at the end sounds a bit anachronistic, I'd get rid of it. Other than that, great track!

And make it downloadable :)

The digital distortion at the end sounds a bit anachronistic, I'd get rid of it. Other than that, great track!

And make it downloadable :)

Thanks!

You're probably right about the distortion/bitcrush -thingy. Good point. The thing is that this was something like 50% a live performance and changing that little detail at the end would mean that the whole tune would be a bit different after that. So I'm thinking of just living with that and trying to keep that point in mind next time I'm making something.

Oh yeah and might as well make it downloadable.. Why not.

Thas alright, goes on for a bit though, and there's nothing wrong with the distortion at the end, it's the outro. Perhaps the outro needed to be a touch longer in it's journey towards the silence or something.

Guest sonnyskare

Cool track, nice feel.

Nice dark intro to Knave 2. Nice melodies, Knave 2 is the best. Cool echo-y vocals samples near the end too.

Honestly thought a bit of Hotline Miami while listening to these.

Archived