IGNORED

Tobacco – Ultima II Massage

Guest bitroast

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

being the tobacco/bmsr completist that i am, i ordered the spa day package with the hand dipped vinyl, so i'm gonna wait to listen again until that arrives, hopefully sometime in June.

and tobacco plays live usually with himself, one other synth player, and a kickass live drummer. it's halfway between a dj set and a live performance. he usually does vocals, some synths, and some drums live. tobacco himself has said that it's more toward a live dj set than a full "band" performance, so it's not like he's ever been trying to promote it as otherwise.

i'm stoked because he's playing in princeton, nj in a little over a week and it's so close to my place. finally.

• 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

the sleeve is really thin and bent to fuck......not checked the vinyl's yet.....

received my package today!!

the package is already half falling apart. it's like they used clag glue or something?? my super exclusive hand dripped record set is pretty much two almost black discs with hints of brown lol. oh well.

either way. fucking happy to have this fucking stomper of an album.

the sleeve is really thin and bent to fuck......not checked the vinyl's yet.....

received my package today!!

the package is already half falling apart. it's like they used clag glue or something?? my super exclusive hand dripped record set is pretty much two almost black discs with hints of brown lol. oh well.

either way. fucking happy to have this fucking stomper of an album.

I just got the yellow one and it sounds lovely!!!

Guest bitroast

I will need to sleep tonight and listen tomorrow. Way too tired for this crazy ass album atm.

I didn't even realise there was a bonus track until looking at the tracklist. Def a pleasant surprise.

Guest bitroast

aaand it sounds awesome^^

tobba.jpg

tobbc.jpg

petty pic pointing out the packaging that was already falling apart as soon i opened the package.

tobbpack.jpg

lol

Guest Gravity

Damn, sorry about the packaging. Yours almost looks like a holographic vinyl from the photos.

Guest bitroast

Damn, sorry about the packaging. Yours almost looks like a holographic vinyl from the photos.

I plan on 'homebrewing' my package and superglueing it back together properly when I get the chance.

Yeah, it's a weird looking one. at first I was a little disappointed at how 'dull' it looked compared to the super colourful ones on the internet.. but I actually quite like it now. suits the music rather well. (and it sounds great^^). dirty and oily and murky.

Archived