IGNORED

Teaser of "Spacebar" by The Premiere

Lane Visitor

Hey guys,

My main project, The Premiere (synthpop/ new wave/ 80'-tinged-hip hop stuff) are getting ready to release "Antennae" our LP we've been working on for quite some time.. Finally got the masters back, working on artwork and planning the release. Here's a short snippet of the first single we're going to release in the coming weeks:

Curious of your thoughts!

----NON-IDM, POPPY MUSIC ALERT----- :D

P.S.-- It's far from IDM, and very poppy in comparison to most stuff in this thread, so don't be freaked out :D

Thanks, friends!

Cheers,

LV

[sc5]133948762[/sc5]

P.S. Don't listen to the other songs on our cloud (cuz theyre way old and amateur- from 2007.. unless you reeeeaally want to haha, but i warned you)

Yup! Thats me during the prechorus, singing in italian & the harmonies throughout & my buddy on the verse & ch. (: it was fun, i used google translate to figure out how to speak the line in italian, i dont know the language at all lol i prolly butchered the nuances which i think is kinda fun, an homage to how so many Italo Dance / Electro / Disco artists try to sing in English (;

Archived