IGNORED

Funky Acid Ambient Music

Brisbot

https://soundcloud.com/evoava/funky-ambient-acid-music-for-a-nonexistent-soundtrack

A track I did recently, with a funky over-the-top acid line. Enjoy! Or uh... try to drinks.gif

As a side note, soundcloud lowered the quality a good bit and introduced some artifacting that isn't there in my version. Making it a WAV didn't fix this, and I don't see a reason to change it just for soundcloud, so if you like it, or think it's really low quality and that's killing enjoyment, download it (11 MBs) via soundcloud link, then listen to it... THEN delete it. heheh

Guest od++

Hahaha at first I was like "what's this, this is kind of silly" but near two minutes when it really starts building it makes this weird kind of sense that I really like. Taken out of context the acid is silly as fuck but with everything else going on it sits really nicely. That organ is so hype man, I fucking love that.

I really think excluding any percussion from the mix was a good call in this one. Nice, thank you :)

Guest brendyman

Like od++ said, I also thought it was a little odd at first, but then it builds into this really nice atmospheric thing...nice work.

yeah, cool stuff bris. that was both funky and relaxing, not always an easy thing to do right. agreed w/ od++ about the lack of percussion, works really well here.

Guest od++

No no dude I actually really love how it all comes together, the less serious stuff at the start adds context and weight to when it all comes in

At the 2.35 mark I got a Wisp, long ass intro vibe :) , but the breakdown and cool beats never happened :( ... not bad at all though, maybe you could have done more variations with the acid line as that is run throughout?

Archived