IGNORED

warp10 track 6 Edit

YEK

omg, check out teh edit!

it's so fucking beautiful.. do it yourself by reversing the track or download the short sample from my post

gives me goosebumps, moreso than the original.

:boc:

lyrics:

"It's part of my soul i long to watch the (band?),

It's part of my soul, i will be back again."

i think that's what she's saying

oooooooh boc boc boc

Guest Moebius

Hmm, I've got a different take on lyrics:

This lord of my soul, how long do I suh-...?

This lord of my soul, I will be glad in (me? thee?)

The first part I'm pretty sure of, and it would make some sense, it does sound somewhat like a child's hymn.

Guest Yggdrasil
what track is this, and where is it from?
more specifically, it's a tune from boc's live set at warp's 10th anniversary show back in november of '99.

nice edit work, yekker.

Guest nene mcgriff

here's my interpretation:

bless the lord, o my soul

o lord, you are so great

bless the lord, o my soul

I will be glad in him

if i remeber correctly people thought that was liz fraser singing this but then we found out that was some church choir boy or something similiar

if i remeber correctly people thought that was liz fraser singing this but then we found out that was some church choir boy or something similiar

damn it's been done before, obviously,yeah, but i never heard the reverse thing mentioned with this track.new to me

Guest Moebius

Hmm, I must have missed that thread. Was there any particular reason to believe it was Liz Fraser or just idle speculation? And what's the confirmation it's a church boy, did someone find the original tune?

damn it's been done before, obviously,yeah, but i never heard the reverse thing mentioned with this track.new to me

i wasn't bitching just adding some info dude

moebius: i don't remeber

Archived