IGNORED

Midnight Sagan

Cool! Getting some Orby vibes with the dubby bass and the vocal samples which is always a welcome vibe in my book. I like the tremolos and delays on the drums as well.

Did you make the instrumental yourself or is this a sample?

Cool! Getting some Orby vibes with the dubby bass and the vocal samples which is always a welcome vibe in my book. I like the tremolos and delays on the drums as well.

Did you make the instrumental yourself or is this a sample?

Most of this is just a smooth jazz track my teacher made that I had to mix for one of my classes. So it's more of a remix i guess. Added guitar drone near the end, and korg monotron delay

really smooth! it's a bit like a glitchy angelo badalamenti-ish with Sagan - reminds me of stuff that would fit a david lynch film.

Guest brendyman

I feel like the Sagan samples are a tiny bit too loud, if I were the one making this I would make them a little more echoey and distant. It's really relaxing but slightly unnerving, in a really good way. Awesome.

I feel like the Sagan samples are a tiny bit too loud, if I were the one making this I would make them a little more echoey and distant. It's really relaxing but slightly unnerving, in a really good way. Awesome.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm sampling voice

Archived