IGNORED

DJ Keri - Never Let Geaux! (Jackman remix)

Lane Visitor

As all of you know to expect from me, this is not exactly IDM or acid or anywhere near it. It's also a little departure in style from the stuff i normally make as this artist and label (breaks/prog house) was looking for a more straightforward edm type of remix... but i thought i'd post it here anyway, as i find it groovy. the label i made it for released it on beatport today, so im pretty psyched, curious of all yer thoughts! thanks

<3

Dj Keri & Dark DJ - Never Let Geaux (Jackman's NOLA Wave Mix)

[Genuine Dj Debbie D Records)

[sc5]161813218[/sc5]

Friggin great to see some genuine party music on here. Production is a bit spotty and I would have liked a nastier drop for sure, but this is groovy. Would love to spin it next time I'm out DJing

Dude, thanks for love Chim! Glad you're diggin it.. for sure, on the production.. it was a bit rushed due to the deadline, and i had to master it myself ( im no mastering engineer haha) but it works for what it is, it seems (:

dude, i'd be honored if you were to play it out! :D here's the beatport link btw if you're interested..

http://www.beatport.com/release/never-let-geaux-jackmans-nola-wave-mix/1341205

cheers mate!

Archived