IGNORED

Anne

Guest BasDirks

Guest BasDirks

[sc5]165611448[/sc5]

This is my first track. I made it for my girlfriend. She is wonderful.

Got into music making a month ago after buying a microKORG. Working on more dancy tunes now.

Weird, both I and a friend of mine made a track like this for our first ones too. I guess when you start out that's what you want to do immediately! Heh

Very lovely track, looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.

Guest BasDirks

sounds alright, doesn't do much but what it does has heart and isn't wrong. Look forward to hearing what you mean by dancey stuff.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Guest BasDirks

Weird, both I and a friend of mine made a track like this for our first ones too. I guess when you start out that's what you want to do immediately! Heh

Very lovely track, looking forward to seeing what you do in the future.

My girlfriend wrote me a song a couple of months ago, and performed it live at a local festival. Been dying to give back, so it made sense to dedicate my first track to her. Thanks for the kind words man.

Guest unteleportedman

arg-owl-tux.gif

sounds alright, doesn't do much but what it does has heart and isn't wrong. Look forward to hearing what you mean by dancey stuff.

arg-dancing-dance-magenta-url.gif

Archived