IGNORED

Oldschool Jungle Mixed With Reggae & Dubstep

mentalextension

Nice oldschool rave/jungle vibes indeed :music: . Wished it would go into crazy rinse territory, after a short breakdown or something near the middle, but remains smooth throughout. I like the bass switch later on (2.55), giving it some reggae flavor.

Guest electronichobbyist

Love that low synth, they way it gets played with is sweet.

Incredible transitions, every one leaves me feeling satisfied with what comes next.

Gave me flashbacks to 1992, when my friends and I would be out late at night around abandoned loading-docks and secluded parking lots behind buildings, screwing around on our bikes. This is the stuff we had on those mix tapes, playing through the crappy speakers on the crappy portable stereo, and it was awesome!

This track's got that vibe, but with a slightly more modern edge to it. Some of the layers in there would have been incredibly difficult/expensive to produce with the technology from the early 90's, I'd imagine. At least, I would not have been able to do that with the gear I had back then.

Makes me want to dig out my old BMX and do some flatland (not that I was any good).

Archived