IGNORED

Little Dicks

Dpek

The way it is compressed, the loudness of those plucky melody bits when there is no beat or bass, the loudness in general puts me off listening to this. Definitely hear the potential, organic flow & structure is appreciated, a taste thing surely.

Btw, you seem pretty active here, how about collecting all your output in one thread, easier to listen back to, track your work?

Not sure if the compression was intentional. Some people are into that, but the high pitched synth sound could benefit from maybe a low pass filter and turning it down a little, add some more reverb. Make it more delicate and just sit there. That would be great.

Hey, thanks for your feedback! Yes, everything was intentional, the aggressiveness of the pluck instrument and hard compression but I can see how it can get on some people's nerves - I will try to soften the impact, after all I'm doing this for others as well as for myself! This is why I post my stuff - so I can find a right balance between my own vision and public's expectations. Thanks again folks!

Archived