IGNORED

I am Error. [year old song revised] + silly cowbell song

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=548278&t=9898

This is one of two older songs that may end up making it to the album (which is why I revised it)

And if you just can't get enough cowbell, here's 45 seconds of the nutcracker theme as interpretted through cowbell:

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=804738&t=9629

I would've listened to this, but for some reason I couldn't get the acid planet bit to work. If you found a different server I'd definitely tell you what I thought.

I would've listened to this, but for some reason I couldn't get the acid planet bit to work. If you found a different server I'd definitely tell you what I thought.

That's odd. It might be that your security settings are too high. Can you ordinarily play wma files?

That's odd. It might be that your security settings are too high. Can you ordinarily play wma files?

I believe so...

I go to the site, click 'play song', a pop-up comes up and that's all that happens. Can't be arsed to sign up to download it though, sorry :flower:

nice sounds, waiting for the beat.. mmm I expected somethin else..it's good, lill repetitive melodically..and samey throughout. whatev. rzpkt

Yeah, it's an oldy. I wouldn't approach the track the same way if I were to do it now, but I kind of like the innocence behind it. It's not really a favorite of mine, but the label really wants it on the album, and it is pretty catchy. My favorite part about it is that it doesn't really remind me of any other artist stylistically, which is rare. Usually I can hear traces of my influences in the stuff I do.

That's too bad about the stream not working, choroplast. Maybe I'll get a server set up specifically for high quality downloads of my music... though I'd just post my best stuff there, so this one probably wouldn't be on it. I don't know of anyone else who has had problems with the acidplanet streams so I don't know what else to suggest aside from the security settings thing.

Archived