IGNORED

searching a specific website

brian trageskin

there's this british amateur photographer's personal website i came across years ago that had hundreds and hundreds of stunning landscape pictures taken during holiday trips, anyway i tried countless times to find it again but never could. google advanced search won't help.

i can only remember a few places that were shot: tintagel castle among other cornish places, various countryside places in england, tintern abbey in wales, hong-kong, taiwan iirc, somewhere in spain etc. - very pro pictures but no post-processing, loads of panoramics. loads of epicness.

maybe the website just doesn't exist anymore.

+1000 idm points for finding it.

this pic really looks like one of his, exact same point of view and sunny weather, same panorama, but it's not. i guess many people took the exact same panoramic shot

1000px-Panor%C3%A1ma_krajiny_kolem_Tinta

holy fucking shit i just found it again: http://lookingaround.free.fr/ it may sound fucking silly but i'm so happy i've finally found it.

memory is a weird thing, i suddenly remembered it wasn't british but french, that it was hosted by free.fr, and that one of the spots was greenwich. boom

now i even know how i found this site: i was searching for pics of saint michaels mount

a quick selection

P100.jpg

P010.jpg

P170.jpg

P210.jpg

P100.jpg

Peak010.jpg

Alishan030.jpg

Alishan020.jpg

Archived