IGNORED

Phyla Zen - RORCH 9 (IDM/Glitch/Breakcore/Dnb)

PhylumZunami

https://soundcloud.com/phylazen/rorch-9-december-13-1991

been wanting to upload this for months, but just never did cuz originally it was supposed to be finished and thrown on an EP. I'm really proud of how it sounds and i put a lot of work into it. still goes in the under 3 minute territory like my tracks typically do but theres a lot to take in ^_____^

excellent dsp workout, maybe you can make more of a track out of it through introducing bass, pads / more traditional elements for the listener to hold on to. Would also allow going above 3 minute territory, introducing new sections and expanding on, bringing back the beatfuckery, not that there is anything wrong with shorter bits, whatever the music needs, no?

fuck yeah thanks for the kind words. interesting you consider it "dark" when i see it as kinda wacky! haha. i agree with what you guys are saying and I've been doing more stuff in this vein with a bit more musical structure but I'm saving those for a release or something. this one is like Djoerek said, kind of a DSP workout :P

Archived