IGNORED

anyone tried to control quadraverb from ableton?

kinski

i have a quadraverb+ and was going to make some automations to it, but the midi chart in the manual seems a bit lacking. is this true that you can't control stuff like delay speed through midi? only stuff liek depth of a chorus and whatnot?

anyone who understans this better - pls help

• 2 months later...

I used to control heaps of the functions of my Quadraverb GT via an R8. I recall mapping the delay time to velocity so it shouldn't be hard at all. Just assign the right CC via the control chooser on a midi track. In the Quadraverb hit the NAME/MOD button and the up down buttons to find the bits you want to mess with.

I have a Quadraverb 2 and there you can definitely map the time value of delays. What I didn't understand is how to map any parameter to the modulation wheel, which is in most of the cases the first controller I would think of using. On the MPC it's CC0 but that doesn't seem to work. Have to make some searches.

Archived