IGNORED

Bendish - Το κρεβάτι του Μιχάλη

bendish

Thanks a lot. When people buy my music I really can't help but think...save your money it's free! But I appreciate it anyway. I really didn't want to revert to some Snares clone if that's what you're referring to? Hard though with Renoise!

Just bought this for £3.03. I like your stuff since the braindance.net days.

Would you like to elaborate on the album title? Is there are story about the bed of Μιχάλη? And is there a reason why you choose to title this in greek?

Thanks anway for the nice music ;)

Hi yea thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

Last year I made an e.p and used Greek for the title name also. I'm living in Cyprus at the moment so the language surrounds me. And it's a beautiful language (obviously depending on who's speaking and what they're saying...don't want to romanticise too much!) although I understand and speak very little.

The e.ps refer to beings (a dog and a man) close to myself and loved ones that have recently passed on.

This particular title refers to a mattress that was 'borrowed' from the U.S embassy way back and which I currently sleep on. It's a metaphor I guess. Foundations. It also ties in with the cover photo...

Thanks for that bendish. I like that story.

I have to admit I'm quite jealous of you. Would love to live in greece, but that's the big plan anyways.

Good luck to you and best wishes to Cyprus

Careful what you wish for. Nothing is ever what you think it will be. Three main reasons why people a move like this: love, money, some Don Quixote shit ;) And this is most certainly not Greece...although they aren't having much fun over there right now!

haha, you're quite right and wise words, too.

I'm aware that cyprus isnt exactly greece. I'm heading to Athens, the worst of the best of the worst cities.

Lucky me, half of my family lives there. so I think my reasons are love and a bit Don Quixote shit (I'm sure I can beat that windmills though;).

Also I have met so much nice young creative lads there, who are willing to stay for some change. In terms of creative shit there is much happening there and I would be honoured to do so, too.

As for financial topics, yeah, it isnt easy, but in the end I dont need much. Give me a bed, sth. to eat and maybe eventually a nice greek lady and I'll have everything to make a man happy to be alive.

But some time will pass before I will make the final decision. Thanks for the kind words :)

Archived