IGNORED

Happy 606 day

I've been entering the date 6.6.16 in our database at work throughout day and rejoicing in my "not quite satanic, but close"-doings. Ah, the sad joys of the drone office worker! Anyway, it never even occurred to me that I could be celebrating the little silver drum machine, IDM fail.

I like your little acid ditty, and since I was already in a satanic mood the little hammer house of horror synth lines that pop up every now and then had me fully erect and ready to welcome our beloved dark lord.

PS Satan is a lie

PPS I'm not religious

PPPS I'm friendly with a couple of vegans

DS

I've been entering the date 6.6.16 in our database at work throughout day and rejoicing in my "not quite satanic, but close"-doings. Ah, the sad joys of the drone office worker! Anyway, it never even occurred to me that I could be celebrating the little silver drum machine, IDM fail.

I like your little acid ditty, and since I was already in a satanic mood the little hammer house of horror synth lines that pop up every now and then had me fully erect and ready to welcome our beloved dark lord.

PS Satan is a lie

PPS I'm not religious

PPPS I'm friendly with a couple of vegans

DS

Haha, Yeah, guess it depends how you type it - I wrote 06.06.16 a couple times today, it might be a little more silvery acid flavoured than your devilish red version. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have thought of it either.

Thanks and glad to hear you were in the mood to embrace a bit of Lucifers acid tonight!

Archived