IGNORED

The 7th Plain - Chronicles 1

BUNKUM

49 minutes ago, dcom said:

Amazing find, thank you. Now, if only someone leaked a decent rip of Playing With Fools... Slater's not going to release it, ever. I'd like to at least hear it.

Am I wrong in thinking he released most of the tracks off that in the Chronicles series? I though I read that somewhere.

1 hour ago, Extralife said:

Am I wrong in thinking he released most of the tracks off that in the Chronicles series? I though I read that somewhere.

No, just one of them - the last one, called Railer - a version of it is the first track of Planetary Assault Systems' The Messenger. All the other tracks are only available on the test pressings of Playing With Fools. There's an interview where Slater says that the album is buried. There's a comment on the release page from FurthurElectronix:

Not many have heard this album, and I'm guessing people think it's going the be like the previous two deep melodic techno albums. Well it's not, I own this test press and I can tell you it's very different from those, this has a Seefeel vibe to the album, some tracks even have vocals, but it's not like previous 7th Plain material, and maybe why it wasn't released. This one has the beautiful 7min dreamy ambient cut "Railer" only existing on this vinyl.

• Thanks 1