IGNORED

Small Radios Big Televisions soundtrack by Owen Deery

I played this game called small radios big televisions yesterday, it was an okay game, but the soundtrack is great, so i figured that some people here would like it.

It has a lot of warm synths and interesting melodies, so it's reminiscent of boards of canada and com truise, except with a more cinematic and laidback vibe; less focus on drums.

https://owendeery.bandcamp.com/album/small-radios-big-televisions

my experience with SRBT was kind of marred by the fact that my computer has bad screen tearing sometimes, but it was still good. I wouldn't say it's like the Witness, because the witness is focused on puzzles, where small radios big televisions has more of a focus on constant forward motion and neat visual effects. It's pleasing, and I liked playing it, but it doesn't really have depth. 

my experience with SRBT was kind of marred by the fact that my computer has bad screen tearing sometimes, but it was still good. I wouldn't say it's like the Witness, because the witness is focused on puzzles, where small radios big televisions has more of a focus on constant forward motion and neat visual effects. It's pleasing, and I liked playing it, but it doesn't really have depth. 

Hmmm. Funny, because in a lot of the promo videos, that "VHS effect" does a screen tearing/distortion effect!

Archived