IGNORED

DJs for Climate Action

cooliofranco

A close friend of mine on Fool's Gold has been working to start DJs for Climate Action. I think a lot of people are struggling to figure out a way to get involved and activated, rather than just complaining on this message board. I say this as someone who spends a lot of time complaining on this message board.

Anyway, he is throwing a party tonight in NYC and is looking to grow this thing into something big. I think this is cool because it's a way for us to use our love of music for the purpose of organizing around climate change, which will one day wash away some of the best clubs in the world. Shit's gonna warp all your records too, but not in a cool detuning way.

Here's a link to pledge your support and if you can come tonight, holler at me by message or in this thread so we can meet IN REAL LIFE.

Yep cool idea.

Some of the big DJs who jet set everywhere every week really should be carbon offsetting.

yeah man this is a good idea and i'll pass it along. it's specific and a good way for DJs to show they're living their advocacy. 

Archived