IGNORED

Trans Canada Highway desktop wallpaper

Guest Dogboy73

Guest Dogboy73

This comes bundled with the digital version of the TCH EP when purchased from Bleep.com. I've bought the TCH EP on CD & I don't want to spend £4 on the digital version just so I can the desktop! Is it available anywhere else? Can anyone send it to me? .......... PLEASE?? :teeth:

Guest Dogboy73

Anyone? .......... PLEASE?!!

I've posted on the BoC Yahoo group & the Computer Music forum asking for this. Not a dicky bird so far! Someone must have it surely?!

:sad:

I must have it!! I want to turn it into a T-Shirt!

A desktop wallpaper will not print well enough for a shirt - especially one made of line art like the TCH cover.

Guest Dogboy73

A desktop wallpaper will not print well enough for a shirt - especially one made of line art like the TCH cover.

I'll see - I obtained the TCH desktop wallpaper (1280x1024) earlier today & imported the image into Photoshop onto an A4/300dpi document. I then Transformed the scale to blow the image up to almost fill the A4 page. I printed this out on my Canon inkjet to check the resolution & quality. Looked fine. Spot on infact. I then popped down to here (my local store in thurrock) to get a quote on a print. £18.50 for a laser etched/perminent print. Subsequent prints of the same thing go down to £14.50. Takes 7 working days for the shop to get the print template back & then they'll print my shirt while I wait. Sorted :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll see - I obtained the TCH desktop wallpaper (1280x1024) earlier today & imported the image into Photoshop onto an A4/300dpi document. I then Transformed the scale to blow the image up to almost fill the A4 page. I printed this out on my Canon inkjet to check the resolution & quality. Looked fine. Spot on infact. I then popped down to here (my local store in thurrock) to get a quote on a print. £18.50 for a laser etched/perminent print. Subsequent prints of the same thing go down to £14.50. Takes 7 working days for the shop to get the print template back & then they'll print my shirt while I wait. Sorted :smile:

Glad it worked out well for you - shirt looks nice too!

Guest Dogboy73
could u post the wallpaper ?

I shouldn't really. I got it on good faith from WARP. I've posted it to a few individuals on here. Mums the word though :cool: Maybe they'll be up for posting it.

No posting of wallpapers that are for sale via Bleep/WARPMart, please.

oh.....I just noticed(in your sig) that Max has a release on WATMM's label.....very cool.....talented fellow he is

and to stay on topic.....I like the t-shirt

No posting of wallpapers that are for sale via Bleep/WARPMart, please.

so if someone posted the front cover of the tch album scanned and resized to 1280x1024 that would be perfectly acceptable? :confused:

Archived