IGNORED

Next time

Guest Martyrs Monument

..823880151_l.gif

I'm so exciting by your fucking rubbish. well done you. post me something else in a hexagon in french, I'm sure we'll all be so excited by it.

I thought not, I'm pretty good at french but I was convinced that this was another post of extreme rubbish posted in the BoC subforum. Man, why is it that BoC attracts such fucking weirdos ?

I'm not sure, I've not quite sure how different it is from regular European Frech. Je pense que le dialogue Canadian n'est pas trop different que le dialogue Francais (soory, that was on the top of my head, and I'm pretty drunk)

Guest bocae

M'ô t'en faire du français québécois! Esti qu'on parle ben nous, les québécois! Ch'tu compréhensible, tabarnaque?

no, I don't quite understand (Esti, M'ô and tabarnaque were the bits I didn't quite get from my [lack of] GCSE french education). it is a likkle different from the french I'm used to.

Guest bocae

French from Quebec has A LOT of slangs. This is really difficult for immigrants to understand people from Quebec.

Guest Raddcliff

ya...the french from france refere to the quebecois as 'inbred farmers' based on their bastardization of the french language. LOTS 'O' SLANG.

i got some weird looks in france spouting quebec french. they didn't understand some of the werds i was using. BUT they really did appreciate that an audibly english guy was at least TRYING to speak french, despite the fact it was tabarnach french.

The most amazing thing I heard recently was the pigeon english for the word piano. it went something like "if you hit a white man's teeth with a hammer, he make a smile. if you hit a black man's teeth with a hammer, he make a frown". kind of a side-track but this thread was heading nowhere fast anyways :grin:

Archived