Sign in to follow this  
T3551ER

California / Sadness

Happy Friday!

Please you, to enjoy these sounds in car or on home stereophonic equipment or make happy time in headphones. 

Alternatively, or in conjunction, please enjoy this gif my wife sent me the other day:

tenor.gif

Happy Friday!

Please you, to enjoy these sounds in car or on home stereophonic equipment or make happy time in headphones. 

Alternatively, or in conjunction, please enjoy this gif my wife sent me the other day:

tenor.gif

Mesmerizing

It really is enchanting. It sends me through the full spectrum of human emotions, usually landing on WTF*&^$*@&^$*&/???!?!!

Hey man !

Had a listen to these tracks today on headphones . Really crisp and well produced .

On the first track the stereo placement of the different sounds in the kit is really interesting and the variation in the beats is subtle enough to let u relax into the groove and allows u to focus on the lush pds / melodic work - but adds nice fills here and there to add dynamics - like it a lot . The bass synth in this track is really great

Second track - fantastic . Sounded quite similar to the first .. at first in terms of sound design / mood but when that chopped break came in I was quite surprised . I got some strong bogdan vibes in the second half of that one and I am a big bogdan fan . Great harmonies and interplay of textures in the last half of this track - great brain dance !

Fan of ur work :)

Sticky!

Thanks so much for taking the time out to listen and provide feedback (and specific, meaningful feedback in particular). Coming from someone whose music I respect so much, it's a treat to hear you enjoyed this. The fan feeling is mutual!

^_^